Call for Speakers
Deadline: Friday, September 1
Medtrade, in collaboration with the Educational Advisory Board (EAB), is announcing a call for speakers for the 2024 Medtrade Conference being held March 26-28, 2024 in Dallas, TX.
NOTE: This Call for Speakers format differs from previous years.
This new format has been developed to better address the hottest topics within the HME and medical supply industry and the needs of Medtrade attendees. The Medtrade EAB developed the following categories for this Call for Speakers.
- Audits & Compliance
- Business Operations
- Legislative, Regulatory, Legal
- Payer Relations
- Sales and Marketing
Within each category are specially curated session topics and descriptions createdby the Medtrade Educational Advisory Board members. These session topics and descriptions to be used as both a guide and direction for the presentation.
Submission Guidelines – please review thoroughly before beginning your submission
The Call for Speakers will close on September 1, 2023. We will notify the selected speakers by October 6, 2023. Faculty will receive a full complimentary registration to the conference.
- Please understand that this is not a call to propose a session. Instead, we are looking for speakers to submit information on why they are qualified to speak on a specific topic that is listed within the different tracks. While there is some flexibility in the specific content for the program, the content must adhere to the session title and outlined description.
- Submit your request to speak on time. Submissions will not be accepted after September 1, 2023.
- Before submitting your application to speaker please keep the following in mind:
- Medtrade does not allow promotion of products and services. Please refrain from including any information related to your business in the presentation (unless you are presenting in the official Products or Services tracks).
- It is extremely important to come prepared to your session. A complete PowerPoint presentation with slides that support the topic being discussed is key for audience participation and understanding.
- Contests and promotions in exchange for products and services are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: text, cell, phone, Facebook (or other social platforms or email) before, after or during your presentation.
- By submitting this form, you agree to conduct your presentation in a structured, informative manner.
- For every slide in your presentation, please use the Medtrade PowerPoint template sent to accepted presenters.
- Medtrade does NOT provide speaker honorariums or reimburse for speaker travel, lodging, or other incidental expenses. Travel and expenses are the responsibility of the speaker.