ATLANTA – The Medtrade 2018 app, sponsored by McKesson, can help attendees before, at, and even after the show. Before the show, attendees can create their schedule and tag exhibitors they wish to visit. At the show, the app makes it easy to find exhibitors and stay on track with a convenient event schedule. Users should opt-in to notifications to receive reminders and updates. After the show, the app can be used as a year-round reference.
How to Get the App and/or Update the App from Last Year
- Search “Medtrade Conferences” in your device’s app store (Apple and Google). All other devices (Blackberry, Windows, or desktop computer): while on your device, point your mobile browser to www.core-apps.com/dl/mtec18 to be directed to the proper download version for your device, or to the desktop version. Users who downloaded the Medtrade 2017 app and still have it on their device should open the app, and it will update to include the 2018 show. https://medtrade.com/mobile-app/
- Click Here for a video that highlights key features of the app.
- See an alphabetized list by tapping the Speakers icon and quickly search by tapping the magnifying glass at the top of the screen.
- Tap the plus sign within the My Schedule icon at the top right to create a schedule entry. Alternatively, events can be added with one touch by tapping the star on the left-hand side of the desired session’s or event’s page.
- Find exhibitors listed alphabetically or by category. Bookmark an exhibitor by tapping the star.
Events (Conference Sessions & Special Events)
- Browse by day or track to view the details of each session. When viewing a specific session in the app, users can take notes, add it to a schedule, or submit feedback survey.
Register for Medtrade 2018.