ATLANTA – Over the past few weeks, Medtrade Monday readers have gotten a closer look at all the recent Medtrade award winners. The following is a recap of all the winners, and the finalists.
“I encourage readers to take a look at these products and see if they might be a good addition to their offerings,” says Kevin Gaffney, group show director, Medtrade. “Keep in mind that another opportunity to see the best products in person is coming soon at Medtrade Spring, scheduled for Feb 27-March 1, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Go to www.medtradespring.com for more information and to take advantage of Advance Registration Rates.”
The top three vote getters in the biannual Innovative HME Retail Product Awards, sponsored by HomeCare Magazine, were:
1) MyPainAway Fibro Cream from Topical BioMedics. MyPainAway is an odorless, grease-less cream that brings a soothing combination of natural biomedicines to rapidly relieve Fibromyalgia pain.
2) The SoClean® 2 CPAP Sanitizer (also known as SoClean®) from So Clean is described by marketing director Jessica Cormier as “the world’s first automated CPAP sanitizer, and is the faster, easier, more effective way to clean CPAP machine equipment.”
3) The Tour (Walker) from Motivo is a walker/rollator that provides greater independence, ergonomics, and personal style.
The eight finalists (in alphabetical order) for the Innovative HME Retail Product Awards were:
1) Freedom CPAP Battery from Battery Power Solutions
2) Handy Cane from Handy Cane by Most Corporation
3) KT Flex Reinforced Adhesive Strips by KT Tape
4) Motivo Tour (Walker) by Motivo
5) Go-Chair from Pride Mobility
6) PrimeMedic from PostureMedic
7) SoClean from SoClean Inc
8) MyPainAway Fibro Cream from Topical Biomedics
The New Product Pavilion Providers’ Choice Awards (sponsored by HomeCare Magazine)
* Providers’ Choice Gold Award went to the StandUp Walker from Urise Products.
* Providers’ Choice Silver Award went to the Handy Cane from the MOST Corporation.
* Providers’ Choice Bronze Award went to the Avid Rehab Vector Power Chair from Merits Health Products Co Ltd.
* The Creative Concept Booth Award went to Stander Inc for its formal red carpet theme designed to celebrate the Utah-based company’s new Signature Life products.
* The Best Booth Award went to ResMed for its dramatic lighting, creative spacing, and large-form lifestyle murals/digital displays that showed products in action.