ATLANTA – Do you need more referrals and new business? Of course you do! The only way to see growth today is to sell smarter, faster and more profitability. You must increase your company’s sales skills. The more you think about it the more it makes sense to train and master the 7 Step Sales Process and register today for the Mike Sperduti HME Sales Excellence Workshop.
Here are the Top 3 reasons to train your team at Medtrade:
1) You need to sell more to stay in business. Adapt or die. “You must increase the volume of patient referrals and profits to stay afloat, making every single business interaction vital to business survival,” says Mark Higley, vice president of Development, VGM Group. “HME companies need the skills that Mike teaches to stay in business, serve more patients and compete in this new era of healthcare.”
2) Business is harder, success is harder. HME Owners and sales representatives need to learn new and advanced selling skills that work in a post competitive bid and cash pay environment. “I have been a DME owner for over 20 years and Mike’s 7-step sales process was the best sales program I have ever attended,” says William Bayer. “He is energetic, motivating and an industry expert. His insight of the sales process in the DME business is right on the money. And if you execute his 7-step process, you will be in the money too. Great course, Mike!”
3) Proven ROI. You will see immediate and long-term sales growth.
Since starting the 7 Step Sales training program, sales representatives have consistently produced new referrals and revenues in excess of the course tuition from these advanced strategies. “I paid for the entire course immediately by using the UpCaring techniques.’ I would recommend this class to anyone,” says Matt Floyd.
The session is on Monday, Oct 26, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. I know you want to grow your business and work smarter using proven strategies. The workshop is focused on giving you a step-by-step sales process to see immediate and long term results.
I am honored that HomeCare magazine decided to put my story, and a nice overview of the 7-Step Sales Process I will be teaching, on the front cover of the Sept 2015 issue! Click here to read it now http://www.homecaremag.com/operations-sales-strategies/september-2015/creating-sales-magic.
It will give you a good idea about the material you will learn. If you decide to register for the Mike Sperduti HME Sales Excellence Workshop, it will be the best decision you make for your business, or I’ll refund your entire investment. Now when you think about it, you can look forward to Medtrade and have every reason to say “yes.” Train with me and other serious HME professionals.
Click here to register now.
Mike Sperduti is president/founder of the Mike Sperduti Companies, East Northport, NY
Those who want in-depth understanding in a multi-hour setting may instead choose to attend any of two additional six-hour workshops; one Fitter’s Course (all scheduled for 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., on Monday, Oct 26); or the inaugural Brightree Summit – Tools of the Trade, a 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. array of educational tracks with several sessions and hands-on training from which to choose. Click Here for more info on the Brightree Summit.
See details below on the additional workshops, the fitter’s course, and the Brightree Summit.
Brightree Summit: Tools of the Trade
Oct 26 • 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, session times vary
Join Brightree experts and your peers on Monday, October 26 for nearly a dozen educational sessions, as well as roundtable discussions, ask-the-expert sessions, hands-on training, and a cocktail reception. Registration also includes complimentary access to the Brightree Party at the Tabernacle on Wednesday evening (10/28).
Compression Therapy and Its Application in the Management of Venous Disease
Monday, October 26, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm – C208
Speaker: Judith Brannan, Associate Director of Education/Medical Affairs, SIGVARIS Inc
Approved for 7.5 credits through ABC and 7.0 credits through BOC
This workshop will cover the following objectives:
• Describe the anatomy & physiology of the venous system, including pathophysiology of venous disease
• Define Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
• Define Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
• Identify which Diabetic patient will benefit from graduated compression.
• Define Compression Therapy and its application in venous disease & treatment
• Describe indications and contraindications for compression
• Demonstrate proper measuring & fitting of compression garments
• Understand the role of a compression garment fitter
• Identify how to grow your compression business and merchandising
An Introduction to the Certified Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME)
Monday, Oct 26, 10:00am – 4:00pm – C209
Speaker: Jeff Price, MP, Chief Operations Officer, Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC), in collaboration with MED Group
The Certified DME Specialist (CDME) is a person who demonstrates broad knowledge of the DME/supply industry, including prescription verification, intake process, product selection, dispensing and setup, documentation, billing, compliance, and performance management. This workshop will cover the scope of practice for the CDME and prepare attendees to take the CDME examination. Discover the value of the CDME for facilities in a challenging industry climate and how to market the credential to customers, referral sources, and third party payors. Certified Durable Medical Equipment Specialist (CDME) Exam Participants can take the CDME exam at Medtrade on Wednesday, October 28 from 8:00-10:00 AM, for an additional $50 (If not participating in workshop, exam is $150). This price includes the application and exam fees. To qualify, participants will submit their application and documentation to BOC before taking the exam.
New Foundations, Unlimited Possibilities
Monday, Oct 26, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm – C210 Speakers: Dan Greyn, Senior, Systems Consultant; Gail Turner, Senior Systems Consultant; Joe Simanton,
Senior Product Owner; Cole Helmer, Support Specialist, Computers Unlimited
TIMS software from Computers Unlimited is an all-in-one solution for patient intake, claims processing, document management, business intelligence, asset control, financial management and more. During this workshop, attendees will learn about new and innovative capabilities available in TIMS.
• Start the intake process the right way with in-bound document routing and imaging tools
• Extend the power of patient intake with user-defined workflows and customizable forms
• Simplify complex payer billing requirements with a powerful new billing rules engine
• Gain complete control over the documentation and authorization requirements of payers, physicians and patients with a flexible document management system
• Utilize dynamic work lists to super charge business processes and employee productivity
• Measure business and employee productivity with customized reports and Excel pivot tables
• Realize new levels of asset control with the industry’s most comprehensive rental equipment management system
• TIMS has gone mobile! Utilize IPad and Android tablets for your medical delivery needs
• Reduce delivery costs with Roadnet Technologies’ real-time dynamic routing capabilities
Drive new efficiencies for your sleep business with web based CPAP compliance tools Gain insight on how your unique business requirements can be addressed through using TIMS and CU’s application development resources
Click Here for more information on Workshop Pricing