LAS VEGAS – The Medtrade Spring conference program includes sessions in the Regulations & Compliance track and the Keeping it Legal track that are of great importance and value to your business. While you’re spending time on the show floor, busy networking, or attending other conference sessions, send your team to sessions that focus on their roles in your company.
- Audit Strategies: What’s the Best Way to Handle TPE or UPIC Audits
- Security and Risk Analyses: A Critical Requirement to Protect Your Business and Your Patient’s Data
- Where HIPAA Compliance and Cyber Security Intersect: Are You Protected?
- Hot Button Issues and Regulatory Pitfalls: How to Avoid Getting In Over Your Head
- Tackling a Probe and Educate Audit, UPIC/ZPIC Audit, Medicaid Audit and Other Contractor Audits: A Full-On Assault
- Direct-to-Consumer Healthcare Model: Opportunities and Legal Risks for Suppliers
- Building a Legally Compliant Referral Network
View all Regulations & Compliance and Keeping it Legal sessions. You too may want to attend some for yourself.
Click the link below to register for Medtrade Spring.