LAS VEGAS – Medtrade Spring 2016 is fast approaching. Attendees, exhibitors, and speakers are already collaborating on social media. Are you in the conversation?
A great way to take advantage of networking at Medtrade is to connect with other attendees and exhibitors on social media before, during, and after the show. Once connected, you can innovate by sharing ideas, making new business connections, and picking up a few tips you may not have known prior to your Vegas trip.
At Medtrade Spring, we’re active on social media ourselves, and want to encourage discussion about the show. Here are some suggestions to using social media at Medtrade Spring:
• Have a question on site? Send a tweet to @MedtradeConnect
• Looking for a great place to have dinner (with discounts for badgeholders) after sessions? Check our Facebook page.
• Did you take a great team photo in front of the Luxor Sphinx or in your favorite exhibitor’s booth? Add the hashtag “#MedtradeSpring16” to your post and show it off.
As a bonus, we want to help make this engagement more fun with random social media contests throughout the entire event. We like to leave the prizes as a surprise until you arrive.
Some Medtrade Spring attendees have walked away with great souvenirs, gift cards, drink tickets, and more. You could get lucky (like the people pictured here) on site, but you won’t know unless you participate.
We encourage providers to use the hashtag #MedtradeSpring16 in their social media status updates and images from Medtrade. Let the world know what you’re learning at the show, which products impressed you most, and which valuable speakers shared ideas that will truly help your business. Providers are encouraged to tweet from sessions and share from the show floor.
Here are some easy steps to join in on the action:
• Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/medtrade
• Follow us on Twitter – @MedtradeConnect
• Join us on Instagram – @MedtradeConnect
• Use the Hashtag: #MedtradeSpring16 in your picture descriptions or posts. For example: You might post a picture of yourself and a colleague in the Convention Center with the description: “Just left the #MedtradeSpring16 session on business strategy and learned 3 ways to improve customer service. Now, time to grab some coffee and hit the show floor for new products.” By using that hashtag or tagging Medtrade in your posts, we’ll get a notification and can spot your update.
• Then, look for your name. Check our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages frequently through Feb 29-Mar 2, and look for your name to see if you’ve won.
This contest is sponsored by Medtrade and open to all attendees & exhibitors at Medtrade Spring 2016. You must be present to win and collect your prize. No prizes will be mailed. We look forward to collaborating with you at the show. For more information, contact Christina Morrison at Christina.Morrison@EmeraldExpo.com
Christina Morrison is director of Social Media for Medtrade.