WASHINGTON, DC – HME Advocates head to Capitol Hill this week, but providers who are unable to attend can have a positive impact on the HME community and policy in 2019 and beyond. AAHomecare encourages providers at home to take action on May 22 and 23.
If you have a personal relationship with your legislators, please call and talk to them or their healthcare staff about the issues affecting your business and patients. If you feel more comfortable e-mailing, AAHomecare’s Action Center offers letters to help you take action and emphasize the issues being discussed in offices this week. Please watch our social media channels for further information #ONEVOICEFORHME.
Below are documents that will be useful for virtual fly-in participants. These documents will be included in attendee packets at the conference as well. If you are participating in the Virtual Fly-in, you can review the issue papers and use for calls.
- NIV Competitive Bidding Issue Brief
- CRT Accessories Issue Brief
- CRT Separate Benefit Issue Brief
- Dobson DaVanzo True HME Cost Study Summary
- Medicare Spending Chart
- CBA Maps by State
- Non-CBA Issue Brief on H.R. 2771
- Oppose CB for Noninvasive Ventilators – ALS Association
- ALS Statement on Opposing Ventilators in CB
- State Specific Documents for HR 2771