PHOENIX – Early registration is around the corner for Medtrade West, scheduled for July 12-14, 2021 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Arizona. Unlike virtually all Medtrades in the past, there will be no conflict between educational sessions and time on the show floor. It’s a chance to learn from the nation’s best experts without missing out on exhibitors.
If you’re interested in the retail/cash aspect of the HME world, you won’t want to miss a planned panel discussion featuring five providers who have experienced the benefits and challenges of saying goodbye to third party payors. The panelists are part of Independent Medical Retailers (IMR), a trade group that develops and shares best retail practices. All panelists have honed their retail strategies as part of IMR, and they will tackle all aspects of the retail paradigm, with plenty of time for questions. Date and time is still TBD, but keep an eye on Medtrade Monday for more information about this session and all the others.
• Alex Anderson, Oswald’s Pharmacy + Medical Equipment – moderator
• Kevin Brown, All Star Medical – home modifications and ramps
• Sydel Howell, San Diego Home Care Supplies – compression garments
• Travis Elley, Access Medical Equipment Co. – rentals
• Tim Rutti, Valley Medical Supplies – social media and online ads