NEWPORT BEACH, CA – Expanding on the popularity of the Hydrophilic Cure Catheter®, Cure Medical is announcing the availability of a Hydrophilic Cure Catheter that includes a Coudé tip in an extra large French Size 18.
“Popular demand for Cure Medical hydrophilic catheters at the clinical level led us to offer the new Hydrophilic Cure Catheter in a larger size with a Coudé tip. Both clinicians and end users, especially those who self-cath with a stoma, are looking for a quality-made, affordable intermittent catheter that is not made with known carcinogens like DEHP, DINP or BPA,” said Cure Medical CEO John Anderson.
Cure Medical offers the only sterile, single-use hydrophilic catheter with a Coudé tip on the market that features ALL of these benefits:
- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
- Does not kink when bent
- Available in French sizes 12-18
- Hydrophilic coating for quick lubrication
- Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-free hydration
- Textured advancer/gripper for clean, easy catheter insertion
- High quality materials, not made with scary chemicals like DEHP*, DINP, BPA or natural rubber latex
Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here:
The New Hydrophilic Cure Catheter with Coudé Tip in FR18 is one of several recent innovations that Cure Medical has gained notoriety for in the urological marketplace. Additional new Cure Medical catheters include:
- Cure Pre-Lubricated Ultra Coudé for Men — FR 8-18
- Cure Hydrophilic Pediatric Catheter – FR 8-14
- Hydrophilic Cure Kit – FR 12-16
The Hydrophilic Cure Catheter is offered as a case of 300 units (10 boxes of 30), and is available from qualified Cure Medical distributors and HME providers nationwide. “We also remain distinguished as the only intermittent catheter manufacturer in the world that donates 10% of all net income to fund medical research in pursuit of a cure for paralysis and central nervous system disorders,” Anderson said.
Cure Medical will be exhibiting at Medtrade Spring, scheduled for April 16-18, 2019, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.